For Immediate Assistance Call Our SAM Processing Team
Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm (EST)
Click Here for Contact Request Form
About Us: Fed Biz Access's Contractor Value Proposition
Quick, Easy, & Effective Government Registration & Support
We are a 3rd party organization accurately handling Government Registrations for over 20,000 members and counting. We work directly with the Government to ensure the effectiveness of their registration and save our members resources that can be allocated to better use.
"Based on our reviews, GTPAC estimates a high percentage of the 600,000 firms presently registered in SAM have errors in their records. The mistakes range from misspelled words to empty data fields, to incomplete entries, to selection of incorrect procurement codes, and other flaws. As a result, these vendors miss-out on government contract opportunities either because they are screened-out for not exhibiting attention-to-detail or – because of incomplete information – they cannot be identified by government buyers."
- Georgia Tech Procurement Technical Assistance Center, 2012
At FBA we understand the VALUE of time. We are in the business of saving our members critical resources and providing effective simplified solutions. By servicing both sides of the table, our success is measured by the value we bring to both Government and Private entities.
With that said, our team provides this service to our members at a cost of only $500. Our processing experts handle your Federal Registration, ensure the accuracy, and we let you do what you do best, run your business.
- SAM is overseen by the General Services Administration (GSA). With FedBiz Access, your file is assigned to an expertly-trained GSA Processor for completion.
- The average SAM migration account requires 4 calls to the SAM help desk for problems or issues that comes up. Typically, the email on file has changed, or there is information that doesn't match up when SAM cross-references D&B or DLA, and you have to call SAM to have it fixed.
- Each call has an average wait time between 30 and 45 minutes. So, that's an average of 2-3 hours on hold with SAM to get the average account done.
- We've already completed thousands of SAM accounts since the migration process started, and on average, we get them done in 7-14 days.
Here are some common errors which cause our members doing it on their own hours of frustration and research to get corrected:
- Purpose of Registration Error – this is where the drop down box for Purpose of Registration has either nothing in it or not the right choices.
- (NEW REGISTRATION) ---- Duns Already Exists Error – when trying to do a 'New Registration' and the system tells you that the DUNS already exist within the SAM system.
- MIGRATING (don't know the email)---- Either the email entered isn't found in the Legacy system or the Registration has already been Migrated Error – when you attempt to Migrate over the old CCR Registration into SAM for the first time using the email you think is linked to the CCR and it's telling you this.
- MIGRATING (know the email) ---- Migration done but no change -- Migration is completed by entering the correct email address (other than the user accounts email address) but there is still no option for 'Complete, Incomplete, Inactive Registration.
- MIGRATING – The Migration is completed correctly and still no option for 'Complete, Incomplete, or Inactive Registration.
- Address or Company name in SAM has changed --- Our Solution – Call D&B and update your address/company name there, wait 24-48 hours login to SAM and Download the new D&B data into the registration, if it's not pulling down the new info, wait and try again every day until it does.
- IRS Validation Failed – If the IRS Validation fails the Registration was submitted, and it's one of 3 things that is incorrect in the SAM system. The Taxpayer Name is wrong, the Tax ID (EIN) is wrong or the Entity type according to the IRS is incorrect ---- We verify these things with the client and resubmit.
- CAGE Code Validation Failed – If the CAGE Code Validation fails the Registration was Submitted, an email was sent to the Government POC asking for a document or to answer questions. They are given 5 days to respond, if they don't the CAGE Code Validation fails and the Registration will have to be resubmitted, and the cycle starts again. We usually ask the client to forward us the email they got from the DLA so we can review it and help them respond if needed.
Here are some of the Things Required for a Successful SAM Registration / Migration: